Paying the price....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some subtle pleasure seeing those two weird characters, nmgolfer and jeffmann, having a real go at each other for a change. They posted having lost respect for each other. How sad. I do sympathize. ;) Normally they work in tandem dishing out generously criticism but often smearing and specializing in ad hominem attacks, surprisingly not being moderated much by any administrator.

We have a jeffmann, apparently a medical doctor, desperately wanting to appear as a real scientist and a nmgolfer also pretending to be one, but seemingly using a spreadsheet as his most sophisticated scientific tool..... indeed a rather hilarious and funny combo. They just need to generate a tad more humour and they could act in some funny golf show and be a great success. :rolleyes:

Jeffmann has now declared that Nesbit produces “junk science”. Reason invoked? Nesbit is allowing his scientific work to be manipulated by Brian Manzella into a biased presentation and therefore qualifing it as being “junk science”. Is Brian now accused of hypnotizing Nesbit? :confused: All this however badly hurts poor nmgolfer with Nesbit being his unique hero, and anyone else, scientist or layman, considered to be not really worthy of any serious consideration.

Moreover Brian, since quite some while, has been getting rather close to Nesbit, having regularly meetings, discussions and especially having Nesbit actively participating in his Anti-Summit II. All this definitely must chagrin this poor nmgolfer chap. Imagine, his hero, becoming a 'traitor', collaborating now rather closely with this Brian fellow, who he enjoys to continuously ridicule viciously on every possible occasion.

So what is left for nmgolfer? He clinged to Nesbit, seemingly the most advanced golf scientist and producing rather complicated papers for the average layman to understand. He reckoned that he could pontificate hoping that people would take ages to recognize and understand Nesbit's work. Nesbit and Manzella now working together, he can't use Nesbit anymore to ridicule Brian and his ideas and nmgolfer finds himself stark naked out in the cold. It would be interesting to see if now finally he could produce also something just only a bit positive.

For years now, on several forums, nmgolfer has been bullying around. Always finding a few weaklings liking to be lead by a bully. Slowly but surely after being ejected from these forums he is now mainly pontificating on a very minor golf forum, not surprisingly, specifically created to get rid of jeffmann, another reject from several forums. Hopefully the last spasms before disappearing in some internet black hole. :D

Brian Manzella

Administrator
All I ever wanted to do in golf instruction was to help as many people as possible.

Much thanks to Mandrin, and also Dr. Nesbit, Dr. Zick, Dr. Wood, Dr. Neal, Mr. Tuxen, Mr. Maffei, Dr. MacKenzie, and others for keeping me on the right path to my goals.

I really think there is hope for those two poor chaps. I know I could help both reach their goals, I am sure.

But, like others who attempt to torment me and make no dent in my move up the latter, except to inspire me even more, all I can do is pour the water. I can not make them drink it.

Michael Jacobs

Super Moderator
After a sad 45 minute ride home from another Islanders loss to the Flyers I read this Mandrin post and suddenly it became a great day. Thanks for posting mandrin

There is some subtle pleasure seeing those two weird characters, nmgolfer and jeffmann, having a real go at each other for a change. They posted having lost respect for each other. How sad. I do sympathize. ;) Normally they work in tandem dishing out generously criticism but often smearing and specializing in ad hominem attacks, surprisingly not being moderated much by any administrator.

We have a jeffmann, apparently a medical doctor, desperately wanting to appear as a real scientist and a nmgolfer also pretending to be one, but seemingly using a spreadsheet as his most sophisticated scientific tool..... indeed a rather hilarious and funny combo. They just need to generate a tad more humour and they could act in some funny golf show and be a great success. :rolleyes:

Jeffmann has now declared that Nesbit produces “junk science”. Reason invoked? Nesbit is allowing his scientific work to be manipulated by Brian Manzella into a biased presentation and therefore qualifing it as being “junk science”. Is Brian now accused of hypnotizing Nesbit? :confused: All this however badly hurts poor nmgolfer with Nesbit being his unique hero, and anyone else, scientist or layman, considered to be not really worthy of any serious consideration.

Moreover Brian, since quite some while, has been getting rather close to Nesbit, having regularly meetings, discussions and especially having Nesbit actively participating in his Anti-Summit II. All this definitely must chagrin this poor nmgolfer chap. Imagine, his hero, becoming a 'traitor', collaborating now rather closely with this Brian fellow, who he enjoys to continuously ridicule viciously on every possible occasion.

So what is left for nmgolfer? He clinged to Nesbit, seemingly the most advanced golf scientist and producing rather complicated papers for the average layman to understand. He reckoned that he could pontificate hoping that people would take ages to recognize and understand Nesbit's work. Nesbit and Manzella now working together, he can't use Nesbit anymore to ridicule Brian and his ideas and nmgolfer finds himself stark naked out in the cold. It would be interesting to see if now finally he could produce also something just only a bit positive.

For years now, on several forums, nmgolfer has been bullying around. Always finding a few weaklings liking to be lead by a bully. Slowly but surely after being ejected from these forums he is now mainly pontificating on a very minor golf forum, not surprisingly, specifically created to get rid of jeffmann, another reject from several forums. Hopefully the last spasms before disappearing in some internet black hole. :D

I understand that that on this forum that only Brian can actually decide which posts qualify for "Hall-of-Fame" status (as it should be), but this one makes my personal hall-of-fame.

And I found myself watching the Anti-Summit II video wondering, "are any of these people Mandrin..."

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Very well written, enjoyed the tone and humor. I'd really like to meet you one day, at times you remind me of the person who owned the last company i worked for who is a certified mathematician and on days like this you remind me of one of my old bosses, a chief executive, who wasn't as smart as you is seemingly just as witty.

bravo mandrin

Some months ago, thinking about the new ideas on the release, I remembered the earlier exchanges with nmgolfer on this forum, and I thought that, given the focus on handpath of the new ideas, maybe nmgolfer would actually return to the forum, ready to make a contribution. Am I naive or what?

Some months ago, thinking about the new ideas on the release, I remembered the earlier exchanges with nmgolfer on this forum, and I thought that, given the focus on handpath of the new ideas, maybe nmgolfer would actually return to the forum, ready to make a contribution. Am I naive or what?

Naive, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.