Pivot load and step unload

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone understand's the Itallian Stallion's Perfect Pivot, of which I agree, it is just that.

What happens when you load that way and then on your downswing you step unload. Or easier said, move that left hip(lower spine swings) towards the target? One hellava package deal do you not.

You see, what happens if your have the proper aim and setup, you get plenty of lag, right wrist will be bent left will be flat at collision of the back of the ball. Your backswing pivot loaded your whole right side. Downswing pivot has know other place to go, unless you mess with those hands first.

Now the question still remains about after collision. Left flat right bent? left bent, right flat? Does it make much difference, the ball is long gone. I can swing both ways very proficiently. Accuracy the same. Distance have to give it to Austin. Less stress on the body, know doubt, Austin.

Now we talk about throwaway, nothing worse than that term. If I can swing the club and hit the ball further after collision with the left bent or the right is flat, verse left flat and right bent, does that mean one has throwaway.

Did Austin have throwaway? If the answer is yes. Then re read BM perfect pivot and do what I asked. You tell me if you get throwaway. You want the ball to go further move that left hip faster, and you will unload hands and arms faster.

Remember I said move the left hip (lower spine swings) I didn't say turn it, the hands and arms exploding on to the ball and through it will do that very nicely.

Grip pressure is light to firm.

Your all given a choice of what swing fits you best, I like them all, I just have chosen this one best.

Great site Brian, like all the feed back. What a great game.

R

Not sure bout the exact def'n per TGM of "Throwaway."

Is it Bent left @ Impact......(I don't think it just means "anything but Snap")....so I don't think it has anything to do with the Alignments AFTER Impact....

....not to say they aren't Important tho....cause if it's stilll Flat past Impact....well, it's gonna be mint @ Impact prolly all the time.

Pivot

birdie_man said:
BTW...

Did u SEE that sequence of Austin in the Austin thread???

Impact?....

Sure did, many a times, picture was hanging on the wall at his house.

Flat left wrist, bent right wrist. Its was never on his mind because he knew it would be there, by the correct compound pivot and throwing action.

KK coolcool.

Flat left/Bent right.

Fair enough.....

I'm still not down with the throwing thing tho.

I realize lag can be there w/o you trying for it (obviously)....but I just don't think throwing is a good term for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.