Please review my swings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdZ

New
No doubt you can hit a good ball from what I see. Hard to see much specific with those smaller pics, top of backswing hip motion looks a little off, keep that right leg angle. Some really nice pics, and a great looking swing.

quote:Originally posted by bts

http://members4.clubphoto.com/chihchien248911/3058675/owner-9ecf.phtml

The "swinging" procedure was employed and each picture was taken at 1/15 sec/clip (sorry for the slow shutter speed and small image).

Any comment is appreciated.
On your backswing you are reverse pivoting. You want to keep your tailbone ahead of your neckbone.
When you address the ball you spine or axis tilt should be to the right 7 degrees to 10 degrees. Your left shoulder at address should be higher than your the right shoulder, because your right hand is lower on the club than the left hand.
At the top of the backswing, you should feel as if your left shoulder is over your right knee. Your should feel a more level shoulder turn.
Starting down, on the aroundward swing, you should still feel your tailbone ahead of the neckbone. Your should feel your left side stretching. You should feel like you are flinging a frisbee underhanded. Keep that axis tilt thur impact.
Your left leg will not be buckled after impact, and you won't be hanging back on the right foot with a reverse "C" action thru impact.

Reverse pivot - I agree with...something's funny there.

You look great at the top from the side view (plane/flying-wedges).

bts

New
Thank you guys for the input.

I'm working on the following to make it more tight and compact:

1) narrowing the stance and focusing more on turning (plus right-forearm-pickup) vs. swinging to eliminate the lateral slide and RP going back,

2)loading more "lag" on the top to shorten the backswing and sustaining the "lag" (and the left arm-club angle) starting down and through impact,

3) more turning (vs. sliding) of the pivot coming down, and maybe

4) stationary head.

Anything more?

Viewing the PW you have a major plane adjustment. You are using a shoulder turn start up the Club comes way inside (off plane).

Status
Not open for further replies.