President Cup Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Webb Simpson could make a nice move this week. If he wins, he should get the nod over Fowler. If Bradley isn't a lock Freddie's crazy.

Webb Simpson could make a nice move this week. If he wins, he should get the nod over Fowler. If Bradley isn't a lock Freddie's crazy.

Bradley isn't a lock, he's 18th place. He will pick Tiger, no question. He even said he would. They're buddies!

I don't know on the Tiger pick. Fred had a little back-up in him a few days ago. He said that Tiger needs to play before they leave for Australia. I think Fred may have seen Tiger play last weekend and figured he might need pick someone in the Top 300 rather than Tiger.

Here's the deal, at least how I see it. You might think the other kids are just licking their chops to get a piece of Tiger while he's down. Deep down inside, those kids know exactly the type of player Tiger is. They don't want to be made an example of when Tiger finally figures things out. They don't want to be on the other side of the scorecard when he comes out of whatever he is going through. That sort of thing is always in the back of those players' minds. Need I bring up the 5-0-0 performance of 2009? This is still the same guy, "bum" knee or not.

This is all just my opinion though.

The only person who should be worried about Tiger is the guy standing 300 yards down and 40 yards right/left of the fairway.

I don't think Webb will be a pick over Tiger, Bradley or Fowler, but I do think he may make the team on points. What if Bill Haas drops out of top 10? Jay Haas is Freddie's Assistant. I would like to see Haas, Mahan, Fowler, Bradley all outside top 10 just to see Freddy squirm.

That was nothing. You should hear how I "critique" the man in the mirror - especially after the crap he pulled on the course today. :mad:

Yeah, great show.:)

I'd be very surprised if Norman didn't go with two Victorians who grew up playing in Melbourne such as Ogilvy and Allenby or Baddeley.

Status
Not open for further replies.