Props where they are due.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAP

New
I was fortunate to spend a few hours yesterday with Kevin Shields and Lindsey Newman in Pittsburgh along with three of my friends.
Let me just say that if you have the opportunity to spend time with either one of them do yourself a favor and make it happen.
The depth of knowledge and the ability to get it across to others made this day really cool for all of us. I know we all took something away from the day to work on and to make us better players. The three hour car ride home was filled with reflection and discussion of the events of the day.

A big huge thanks for both Kevin and Lindsey for putting up with us. I hope you had as good a time as we did.

I would especially like to thank Kevin for putting up with my insisting on walking and forgetting my putter in the cart. And for putting all that together for us.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
These guys were flat out fun to be around. Eyeoffish and CupSlam are very good players and have the opportunity to get better. We all had a great time and I loved doing it. Ill carry his putter around anytime

ZAP

New
Cant be that amazing with an adidas shirt and Nike pants.

Let the record show we did not bring it up and that I was the one NOT wearing a white belt.
And I had the Callaway shirt with the Fila shorts Adidas shoes and Under Armour socks. Can you say MUTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.