Quiet body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian,

A lot is said by other TGM teachers of a quiet body. When I see your swing I don't see that your swing is as quiet like they say one should strive for. I believe one issue I have is my lower body is very active. I see a few more blocks then I would like.
How can one tame it a bit, but not slow it down to a hook it off the map type of quiet. :)

lmisner1040 said:
Brian,

A lot is said by other TGM teachers of a quiet body. When I see your swing I don't see that your swing is as quiet like they say one should strive for. I believe one issue I have is my lower body is very active. I see a few more blocks then I would like.
How can one tame it a bit, but not slow it down to a hook it off the map type of quiet. :)

Yeah Brian, your body is not that quiet. Whatsupwiththat :)

lmisner, its very easy, Get the pivot right on the backswing as BM says, and pivot unload on the downswing, those hands and arms will not block.

Ball position just a tad further forward. Work more on your setup.

Do take care that you are not aiming right of what you think. Have that checked by a friend not your challenger. ')

rosser said:
Yeah Brian, your body is not that quiet. Whatsupwiththat :)

lmisner, its very easy, Get the pivot right on the backswing as BM says, and pivot unload on the downswing, those hands and arms will not block.

Ball position just a tad further forward. Work more on your setup.

Do take care that you are not aiming right of what you think. Have that checked by a friend not your challenger. ')

Thanks for all the great info, You have spot on answers. Like that last sentence.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.