Reconnection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dariusz J.

Brian, there are a lot of myths and various opinions when talking about the reconnection of the rear upper part of the arm to the main body during/after transition.
I would like to know YOUR EXPLANATION how it happens and what are the most common culprits of not sufficient or too late reconection.

Thanks in advance and cheers.

Dariusz J.

mocking bird, word?

Since I really have no clue what you mean (neither in 1st nor in 2nd of your posts in this thread), I just say that English is not my native language. Please express your thoughts in simple and communicative English, if I may ask.

Cheers

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Dariusz..."werd" is an internet spelling of the slang word in english "word." In english slang, it means something along the line of "well said." Hope that helps

i feel like people in this forum are so uptight, what's up with that? Are you guys not having fun at the range shooting 100's at the course or what? stop being so uptight, werd up son.

Dariusz..."werd" is an internet spelling of the slang word in english "word." In english slang, it means something along the line of "well said." Hope that helps

Jim,
Its not any English slang I know......

I think its related to rap, Hip-hop....(it was the name of one of the first Black studios)....

Dariusz J.

Too bad I forgot to add "FOR BRIAN MANZELLA ONLY". Next time I won't make such a mistake if I have an important question (for me, at least) to ask.

Cheers

Brian, there are a lot of myths and various opinions when talking about the reconnection of the rear upper part of the arm to the main body during/after transition.
I would like to know YOUR EXPLANATION how it happens and what are the most common culprits of not sufficient or too late reconection.

Thanks in advance and cheers.

DJ,

Are you thinking in terms of getting the core and power package in sync, or back in sync, on the downswing? Not sure I understand the question :confused:

Dariusz J.

DJ,

Are you thinking in terms of getting the core and power package in sync, or back in sync, on the downswing? Not sure I understand the question :confused:

2m, I apologize if I was inprecise in my original post. I meant of getting back in synch at transition/first miliseconds of the downswing, when the upper part of the rear arm connects to the right side of the body.
I have heard at least a few explanations - some say it happens automatically as a product of a proper former action, others say it happens also automatically but as a product of a proper current action at transition, and, finally, some say it requires a deliberate action.
Since I couldn't find Brian talking about this, I guess, important aspect of the motion, I wanted to hear his opinion (of course, opinion of other guys on the Forum as well) about it.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.