Ryder Cup Poll: Predict the Final Tally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Euro 15 USA 13. USA will front load to get a few points but the slow greens will ultimately favor the Euros too much.

I will be watching. When I get up for the usual 7th time for the bathroom ill just stay up.

Ryan Smither

Super Moderator
Pairings have been posted:

1- Stricker v. Westwood
2- Cink v. McIlroy
3- Furyk v. Donald
4- Johnson v. Kaymer
5- Kuchar v. Poulter
6- Overton v. Fisher
7- Watson v. Jiminez
8- Woods v. F. Molinari
9- Fowler v. E. Molinari
10- Mickelson v. Hanson
11- Johnson v. Harrington
12- Mahan v. McDowell

Pavin was a disaster, just like Lehman. Nice guys with good reputations shouldn be captains.

Sutton was a bit of a disaster too no? Not sure how to explain that though.

Was it Sutton or Lehman who made each guy sing their "fight song"?

Euro 15 USA 13. USA will front load to get a few points but the slow greens will ultimately favor the Euros too much.

I will be watching. When I get up for the usual 7th time for the bathroom ill just stay up.

You are waking up way too many times to go to the bathroom. Usually people wake up because of sleep apnea, and then they go the bathroom. I see many of my patients that go to the bathroom 2+ times during the night, cut that number down to 0-1 tmes once they use the treatment for sleep apnea.

You are waking up way too many times to go to the bathroom. Usually people wake up because of sleep apnea, and then they go the bathroom. I see many of my patients that go to the bathroom 2+ times during the night, cut that number down to 0-1 tmes once they use the treatment for sleep apnea.

And now, when you've said A, you have to tell us B. I'm up two times per night. I hate it and would like to know how that treatment looks.

Sorry for OT. :eek:

Anyway, in my opinion the Americans struggled good and almost "did it" against a very strong European team.
What did Pavin do wrong? I think he was a very good captain. (Yes, yes, I am from Europe...):D

Last edited:
And now, when you've said A, you have to tell us B. I'm up two times per night. I hate it and would like to know how that treatment looks.

Google CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure). Involves wearing a mask while sleeping that delivers a constant pressure of air that maintains the opening of your airway. Sleep apnea results when your airway closes, cutting of your supply of oxygen. This inturn causes your heart and circulatory system to be stressed. Typically your body reacts to this by waking itself up. People with sleep apena are often chronically fatigued and irriatable.

I started CPAP therapy 6 months ago after dealing with headaches, night sweats, and fatigue for a few years. I had a sleep study done and it showed that I was actually stopping breathing/waking up 30 times per hour in the night. Since start the therapy, I feel 100 times better, have lost some weight and have way more energy (despite have an 8 month child at home). I wished I would have had this investigated way sooner, as the last few years basically sucked due to my symptoms.

Sorry for OT. :eek:

Anyway, in my opinion the Americans struggled good and almost "did it" against a very strong European team.
What did Pavin do wrong? I think he was a very good captain. (Yes, yes, I am from Europe...):D

I agree I think Pavin did a good job in managing to keep the score down, on paper europe should have won by a landslide.

Status
Not open for further replies.