Saw this and immediately thought of Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was posted in a science thread on a board that has nothing to do with golf but when I saw it it reminded me of Brian vs. most any teacher with something to sell. Thought others might enjoy it.
religionkv0.png

Brian Manzella

Administrator
:)

This was posted in a science thread on a board that has nothing to do with golf but when I saw it it reminded me of Brian vs. most any teacher with something to sell. Thought others might enjoy it.
religionkv0.png

Absolutely the best compliment ever given to me.

(I know some others such as Mandrin have said the same basic thing. They are tied for best compliment :))

The right side also totally defines several other "teachers."

Funny stuff, and totally true. Thanks.

I know this is now waaay off topic, but why do scientist seem to want to disprove any idea that there might be a "God." Why make it your lifes mission, to prove there is nothing?

There are tons of boards that would love your question but this graph to me is more about studying the swing every single day and getting better versus teaching something proven to be junk and not accepting any other way.

I know this is now waaay off topic, but why do scientist seem to want to disprove any idea that there might be a "God." Why make it your lifes mission, to prove there is nothing?

what bugs a lot of scientists is when their ideas, which are backed up by solid data, are discounted for no reason, while other ideas, which have zero solid data, are taken as gospel.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
what bugs a lot of scientists is when their ideas, which are backed up by solid data, are discounted for no reason, while other ideas, which have zero solid data, are taken as gospel.

I know how they feel.

One of the nicest things ever said to me was when a scientist called me a scientist.

Status
Not open for further replies.