Schaeffer's students win Big Break and Mid Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Holtby just won the Big Break! Paul, Bobby and I were room mates at UCSB when we played golf there about 20 years ago. Paul has consulted with Bobby about his game and swing for years (even if it is not Schaeffer-like). That boy can putt, though. We were all into Ben and Gregg back then (like anything has changed).
And there was a little chubby kid hanging around Bobby at Sandpiper all the time named Kevin Marsh, who just won the US Mid-Am and will play the Masters in April.
And if any of you want to come to the Masters with us, let us know..we have badges, hotels, and homes for the whole week. We need to know pronto, though, because we're going to be doing golf schools in Australia from mid-Jan to early Feb.

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
As for Kevin, Billy let him know from my party of 20 that is going to The Masters next April that we all wish him well and look forward to meeting him at the cocktail party the Tuesday before the event. If an Aussie doesnt win let it be Kevin Marsh as our next choice!

holenone

Banned
quote:Originally posted by FOUR BARRELS AUSTRALIAN

...let him know from my party of 20 that is going to The Masters next April...

My advice for non-Patrons?

Be very careful here.

Especially when your event is being announced.

My 5 yr old son was pulling for Paul. I was pulling for Guy (didn't know Paul was a TGM guy) because he was younger. It was an interesting match and I thought Paul was gonna blow it after he missed that short putt.

Oh the Masters. Always kick myself for never going to the practice rounds when anyone could go.

quote:Originally posted by FOUR BARRELS AUSTRALIAN

Sorry, holenone that went right over my head not sure what you mean?

I think it's a warning not to advertise that you have tickets for sale. The green jackets probably know some neocons who could make you and Bill disappear into a terrorist prison in Eastern Europe. [xx(]

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
Thanks, Joe for the translation.

Thanks for the warning holenone, I was just passing on regards from our friends who all are on this forum not trying to advertise, however it could be misunderstood this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.