Sergio Garcia Wins The Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
37, you have trouble understanding some stuff...If I wrote your life off as readily as you have written Sergio off... well... good luck! Read more ...post less!;) There is still hope...

MY KUDOS TO GOYDOS

PAUL GOYDOS......SHOWED US THINGS THAT WILL MAKE US ALL BETTER PEOPLE.........MOST OF US ROOTING FOR HIM.......FEELING BAD WHEN HE LOST (SERGIO PLAYED VERY WELL).....GOYDOS....single dad...2 girls......took time off to make sure they were going in right direction....to me he knows what winning is......great perspective....great sense of humor......with all the spoiled kids on tour......GOOD TO SEE A MAN WITH PERSPECTIVE........

I SINCERELY HOPE THAT KIM, GARCIA, AND YES WOODS

GROW UP TO BE THE CLASS PERSON PAUL GOYDOS HAS SHOWN US HE IS

MY NAME IS HJACK AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

37, you have trouble understanding some stuff...If I wrote your life off as readily as you have written Sergio off... well... good luck! Read more ...post less!;) There is still hope...

No, its you who has trouble understanding things. Thats your problem not mine. Don't worry about my posting. If it really doesn't bother you(which i doubt) then dont respond.

Good result for all if Sergio wins and learns from that.... and Paul Goydos gets a cheque, confidence and secure footing on the money list to support his family.

I hope that Sergio can get his putter sorted out with or without the help of Stan Utley... as long as he gets something into his head.

aul Goydos gets a cheque, confidence and secure footing on the money list to support his family.

Paul Goydos career money: $8.1 million

Subtract the 800k or so he got from this tournament, the costs of playing the tour, and add any endorsement money.

He is supporting his family fine. Don't forget that almost all the long time PGA tour players are multimillionaires.

Status
Not open for further replies.