Shaft tip in the full swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys and Gals,

Should the tip of the shaft (lowest point of the shaft as it sits in the hosel) move immediately left of the ball/target line following impact? Is this true in all cases to properly use the club-head, or would some shots require you to follow the ball flight line with the shaft tip, or to follow the destination target line with the shaft tip?

Thanks for any insights,

Jon

Assume the answer is yes. How are you going to use this information to refine your swing? How, why, do you want to try and monitor this piece of minutiae.

Sorry, I just find the question very puzzling.

Assume the answer is yes. How are you going to use this information to refine your swing? How, why, do you want to try and monitor this piece of minutiae.

Sorry, I just find the question very puzzling.

Steve,My perspective on what I am trying to understand could be so far off base that it is indeed confusing.:)
I am just trying to understand how to move my hands through impact by relating the proper arc of the shaft tip. I can manipulate the club head (or leading edge) significantly with my forearms so those reference points do not identify how the hands should track; where the shaft tip should go the hands must. Anyway, thanks for chiming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.