Slowly making my way back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Been a long time since I've posted, but stayed in contact with Brian and K Shields all along. Almost two years ago exactly, I had a pretty significant surgery on my lead shoulder that really put me down for a while. During that time away, Brian and his partners have made such incredible strides in knowledge and relationships within the golf teaching community. It has been so gratifying to witness so much of THIS groups efforts showing up all over the golf industry. Phrases like: Tumble, Throw and Jump are used continuously on the Golf Channel and in mainstream teaching.

In my time away, I've continued to vet information and try to keep pace with Brian. In February, I spent a day with Brian to learn more and improve my own game -AWESOME. It's good to be swinging again and I hope to be able to contribute to our (all forum members) community more going forward. It's been difficult to watch and not have much to say the last couple years, but Brian moves fast and the info is so good that I really don't have much to add anymore. Kind of like being Peter Pan I guess - everybody grew up, but me. I am hustl'n though.

All the best and have the best golfing summer of your lives, but in the mean time, "go an put the ket'l on"

ZAP

New
Glad you are back. I know you taught me a bunch when we did that putting lesson with Kevin. Especially when you said "your aim is so bad that any putt you make is an accident!" Good times!

Seriously thanks and glad you are back.

Lindsey? I thought we'd lost him.

Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of f*#&!%$ car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-f*#&!%$-spicuous now, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.