SM's prayer circle for an Ochoa major win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for the Ochoa cult! Do not hide your face in shame, brother, for it is safe in here. Drink, dance, and be merry!

I have my Ochoa win dance ready to go after she takes down the Kraft Nabisco!

Please win!

Whats with the little re-route at the transition and the pump at the end of the follow-thru?

I think I am going to put that pump at the end of my follow-thru also. It looks Coool!

LO-CHO!!!

I've had the chance to do my Ochoa victory dance 3 times this season!

75% closing rate, so clutch!

It's great to see Annika and Petterson in the mix.

Last edited:
My first thought upon seeing the results was that self-mastery would be able to sleep ok tonight.

I hate to think what will happen if Ochoka ever shows up instead of Lochoa.

My first thought upon seeing the results was that self-mastery would [not] be able to sleep ok tonight.

I hate to think what will happen if Ochoka ever shows up instead of Lochoa.

Ochoka died December of 2005!

She fixed her swing and her mind!

One season grand slam!

I would have been totally destroyed if she would have lost.

And she is charming. Did you see the interview where she said she'd worked her "butt off" during the off-season then completely lost her train of thought because she realized she'd used an expression she'd never used before and started laughing.

And she is charming. Did you see the interview where she said she'd worked her "butt off" during the off-season then completely lost her train of thought because she realized she'd used an expression she'd never used before and started laughing.

Was this interview on TGC?

I hope Lorena earns her 4th W this week in her homeland.

Last edited:
She worked with Rafael Alacron(spelling?) to tighten her back swing. She use to have a sort of wild loosey goosey laid off back swing, which caused her to come down off plane. In BM fix'em jargon, she is tracing a straighter plane line, and has a more compact swing (compact for her swing type).

She was on the route to becoming the next great choker before the above changes. I always had faith! Confident and amused with the game of golf, Lorena always had the body language of a champion. She just needed to put in a little bit of hard work.

Success always repairs the mental scars of failure.

OTT What ever happened to Grace Park?
What is in South Korea's water that produces so many LPGA tour pros?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.