Soft Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a soft draw video or article or is it only in Brians "friends" video? If it was taught to someone could you explain how its done...thanks, Joe

Is Luke Donald a good example of a "soft draw" player. His swing looks very orthodox, utilitarian, and designed to play no frills plodder golf. In the fairway, on the green, in the hole. I need a soft fade with the driver so that I can swing with wonton disregard, and still land in the fairway.

Friends Video

I do not believe that the video is out yet - I have not received mine or any notification that it is ready.

Bruce

Is Luke Donald a good example of a "soft draw" player. His swing looks very orthodox, utilitarian, and designed to play no frills plodder golf. In the fairway, on the green, in the hole. I need a soft fade with the driver so that I can swing with wonton disregard, and still land in the fairway.

For a good "soft draw" model, look at Vaughn Taylor and Geoff Ogilvy.

Brian had taught me the soft draw (or atleast a version of it) during a lesson, but I'd like to hear from the man himself if it is okay to share, as he may have some grand designs to release it as a video related to his Manzella Matrix and I don't want to let the horse out of the barn. I only bring it up because you may have trouble getting an answer joeparr for that reason. Hope you understand.

Didn't Brian share a wee bit of the soft draw pattern on his operator11 live show? That was fun! We should do it again when Brian is settled in his home, and has more time. He made me a longer driver in that short chat without intending to:)

Status
Not open for further replies.