Some Questions for Ron Gring

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why don't you guys just ask me about Faxon, Perry, Durant, Hnatiuk, Jerry Pate and others?
I would love to tell you what component variations we've worked on."
Ron Gring, G.S.E.D.

I, for one, would love to hear about your work with Faxon, Perry, Durant, Hnatiuk, Pate and others. I am sure we all could learn a lot, and move from the "book world" to the "real world".

I assume most, if not all of the aforementioned students are not really into TGM, and that you get your point across to them without using TGM terminology (like Brian does when he works with David Toms).

What aspects of TGM have you found most helpful in working with Tour players?

What components are the ones most often "modified"?

What can mere mortals learn from these players' swings and any changes you have worked on with them?

I have a million more questions, but at the risk of overwhelming you, I will now await your reply!

quote:Originally posted by huestisc

"Why don't you guys just ask me about Faxon, Perry, Durant, Hnatiuk, Jerry Pate and others?
I would love to tell you what component variations we've worked on."
Ron Gring, G.S.E.D.

I, for one, would love to hear about your work with Faxon, Perry, Durant, Hnatiuk, Pate and others. I am sure we all could learn a lot, and move from the "book world" to the "real world".

I assume most, if not all of the aforementioned students are not really into TGM, and that you get your point across to them without using TGM terminology (like Brian does when he works with David Toms).

What aspects of TGM have you found most helpful in working with Tour players?

What components are the ones most often "modified"?

What can mere mortals learn from these players' swings and any changes you have worked on with them?

I have a million more questions, but at the risk of overwhelming you, I will now await your reply!

good start though - good questions

I would still LOVE for Ron Gring to comment on his work with these players...Ron...are you there...Ron...PLEASE come back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.