Sometimes 2D video can be dead accurate - Off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one play ever summed up a season (pay note to the "10" yard line)....

florida-players-block-each-other-during-georgia-southern-game-b.gif

Go Gators! Keep Will!

I am not an expert in American Football but why are the two in blue hugging each other on the 10 yard line? Looks like someone doesn't know what team he is playing in.

No Gator pity from me. I just witnessed first hand (season ticket holder) our worst football season EVER...and we weren't that good to begin with. Ladies and gentlemen, the 2013 Cal Bears. 0 wins against FBS teams, our 1 win was a squeaker over Portland St. Worst defense in the country. Sonny Dykes' country leading Air Raid offense a year ago at Louisiana Tech was meh this year at Cal. Small, slow and weak is no way to go through an NCAA D1 football schedule. Go Bears.

The smaller guy with his back to the endzone is a WR (or TE split out wide) who is trying to execute a seal block to give the RB the edge. The Olineman is trying to get to the 2nd level to block, but gets caught in the traffic. Almost as funny is that a 3rd Gator is also blocking #7 at one point!

I'm not a Gator fan, but I grew up in Florida, I live in Florida, & I went to school at UF (until they asked me to leave!).

Muschamp is worse that Zook.

In what cases is 2D video of the golf swing the most misleading?

I'm giving you more credit than you're giving yourself, Lift. No way you don't know a laundry list by now, but you've obviously chose to embrace those ideas so I really don't see the point? Plenty of info on the matter in the archives.

I'm giving you more credit than you're giving yourself, Lift. No way you don't know a laundry list by now, but you've obviously chose to embrace those ideas so I really don't see the point? Plenty of info on the matter in the archives.

And I said to myself "this is the business we've chosen!" :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vH32nqn-Olo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

X's and O's I think Muschamp is the better coach. This team got decimated by a lot of season ending injuries and then lost a lot of close games, one of those to a non FCS team that failed to complete a single pass somehow. When it comes to recruiting though, Ron Zook could keep up with anyone out there IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.