Special Christmas Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dariusz J.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

I would like to pass my best wishes to everyone whom I have met personally or virtually during my golf days. Therefore, taking this opportunity I would like to ask to forgive me for my being unfair, rude, malicious and plain stupid and, simultaneously, I would like to forgive all who happened to be unfair to me. Although there is old Polish very wise saying: "Blood's not water", I have just concluded that it is completely silly thing to behave like enemies and create walls of contempt, sneer and hatrid between golfers.

Sorry for this pathos, but I felt I have to say this. Perhaps tough times made me oscillating between such very distant emotions - oh, well. Once again, all the best for everyone, lots of good health (which is the most important) and lots of happiness, not only on golf courses.

Merry Christmas !

Cheers :)

ZAP

New
I could not agree more with Dariusz. Merry Christmas! Here is to all of us getting better next year.

Well said Dariusz.

I too shall be trying to bring my posting into line with the new strategy of "hearts and minds" being espoused all around this forum.

It can't be that hard to be polite. No harder than golf...

jimmyt

New
My wife is polish maiden name is spelled Wisniewski, I have to forgive her everyday so I think I can overlook you strong minded passionate opinion. Just kidding of course, I never forgive my wife.....JK

Have a very Merry Chrismas to all on this website!!!!

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. ~Andre Gide

Merry Christmas as well as I second what macduffer just said! I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.