Speedball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had it for a year and a half, along with the speedchain. I use it fairly regularly, altough in the summer I often slack off a bit because of time spent playing. But the results from both products are pretty dramatic, imo. My drive ss was roughly 97-100 before using, and is now in the 108-110 area post use. Most of the gains were in the first 4-6 months, and IF I had both the time and energy to use the products all year around I believe I'd be able to swing somewhere around 112-114 on the course. These measurements are done with a ss radar and are not as accurate as trackman. Because ss radar measures the fastest part of the clubhead there is probably a 2-3% error. I don't concern myself with the error because I'm just looking at the improvement I make versus my starting speeds. Also my driving distance is up 25-30 yds.

As far as impact alignments...not so much. I've had to do my own work on that, and candidly both products caused some throwaway intitially. Knowing what I now know, I'd be (and currently I train this way) inclined to make sure I'm not comromising impact alignments for the sake of speed.

OMG, that was presented HORRIBLY! Do they know how to edit??? Pretty funny

PS I'm thinking that would be easy to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.