State of TGM Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, way to go Brian.

EC, Birdie- very true about Skywalker (non), he knows more than is legally allowed in most countries about the golf swing and shouldn’t need to take a another class.

Authorizing instructors is money. I do not propose becoming a Level One without a cost just because you have a working knowledge of the book. But Level One part One seemed like a good place where someone could pay to take a test, say a hundred bucks and if completed and passes, another fee, say five hundred bucks to obtain the L1p1 degree. That is about a third the cost for that Level. I think more TGMers would pay to try and with an increase in L1p1 people a larger move onward toward the regular GSEB, etc.

Here is what I think- the home office could care less about anyone that is a the member of the TGM forums unless they are a bonafide PGA teaching pro. Having 6b1d, Birdie-man, etc- whoever, become a AIs is not what they want. We are who they want to sell lessons to.

Go get 'em Brian- be nice and let them know how frigging passionate we are about Mr. Kelley and flying wedges and flat wrists and lag prssure.

Status
Not open for further replies.