Suzzanne Petterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that she has made a huge mistake. Her pattern is unique to her and has made her one of the best players in the world! I pray that she will excel.
MK

I was watching the coverage last night and she seemed to be hitting pulls all the time. Did my eyes deceive me?

I was going to start a similar thread!

Gary Gilchrist has had bad luck with his students: He gets dumped after he fixes them.

He nurtured Wiesy from half-pint to a decent player. She left him for Leadbetter, and he ruined her swing.

He absolutely SAVED Suzzanne's career. Anyone remember what her swing use to look like? She made Ryan Moore look orthodox! He fixed her, and she dumped him for Leadbetter.

What gives?

Barring karmic retribution, I hope she takes a dive in the world rankings.

Leadbetter probably sold them on his method and brought them into his stable. There's obviously bad blood there, between Lead and Gilchrist.

Even with tour pros, it seems, a good sales pitch can trump good results.

I could be wrong though.

Hopefully he will let her keep her athleticism and allow her to load the golf club the way she has in the past. She is a world class athlete with a very efficient swing presently that needs to maintain proper alignments of addresss, impact, etc. That load will allow her to match her rotational and vertical alignments(chip impact so to speak). This will keep the club above her hands and allow her to swing with more aggression and eliminate the left side of the golf course. I just hope he does not narrow her stance, stack her arms and proceed to approach the ball from a higher angle. She needs to learn to score and see Damon Lucas for a putting consult.

Status
Not open for further replies.