Swing Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey golfers,

Every once in a great while I post some swings to get a feel for what some may recommend. It isn't so much a desperate cry for help as much as it is I love learning new things every day on this forum and would be interested to hear what anybody has to say positive or negative.

any comments are welcome. I know the face - on is a little dark. Sorry for that.

SwingAcademy.com

SwingAcademy.com

Evan,
I looked at the older swings on your "swing site" - Nice improvements! :)
I like that you don't have as much weight at impact - on the rear foot - as you did in the past.
It seems that you don't have much axis tilt on the downswing and then into the finish a forward lean of the upper body - I wonder if those are showing up as your result of you trying to get the weight over on the left side better than in the past?

What location is the High Definition Simulator Golf located at?

Thanks for taking a peak Mike.

The High Def simulator is located at a place where I used to work in College called Discover Golf. It is a golf and fitness facility owned and operated by a highly respected trainer in the Buffalo area who fell in love with the game and came up with the concept.

The swing has certainly improved, but I still feel something is missing. Distance isn't an issue. I hit the ball plenty far enough, but my contact is inconsistent at times.

I find that I tend to make better swings when I keep my head from rotating open on the downswing as you will see in the older videos.

Maybe I should investigate more into my head movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.