Swing Video Soft Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Brian for everything and this forum.

In september I was swinging very far from the inside and hitting blocks.
I actually shot my best round in a tourney, 72, by aiming way left and hitting a push. You have helped me a lot since then. I started getting a lot better by shaking the sugar. After I got that down I started working on soft draw (great vid). I've been working on sd for about month and a half now. All comments are appreciated. Don't be afraid to be to critical. Thanks all guys on the forum be helping me gain knowledge and a special thanks to Brian.

Ben Avery
8-10 yard draw. YouTube - Ben hitting driver face on view

you have a good looking future ahead of you, nice swing for 16 years old, who is not someone like Rory, Tiger, or Danny... (obvious natural talent with parents who have the pocket books to support them getting better)

Maybe the flair in the foot would "tighten up" his draw..meaning lessen it. 10 yards isn't that much but..... Im just guessing.

Thanks dashfan and glcoach for the compliments.
Here is a DTL view.YouTube - Ben hitting driver DTL

On the DTL view the ball started at the bunker where my feet are pointing and drew to the bunker just right of my head. It looks better if you hit the high quality button (HQ) at the bottom right next to the volume.

Last edited:
its probably not what you want to hear, but i'd say just keep doing what you're doin ;)

you are the draw pattern model IMO

its probably not what you want to hear, but i'd say just keep doing what you're doin ;)

you are the draw pattern model IMO

Thanks Peck

Quick question. You probably noticed I have very little wrist hinge at the top of my swing. Is it fine how it is? I do it naturally. When I make myself get more hinge at the top I usually hit it way right.

Status
Not open for further replies.