TGM Summit tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwh

New
Were the TGM Summit presentations video taped and, if so, are they available for purchase?

Were the Manzepozium sessions video taped and, if so, are they available for purchase?

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Great Questions.

The TGM Summits were all taped.

The 2nd Summit's Videos (last year --2006--), have not been released as of yet.

This year's summit will probably be released at the same time as 2006's.

My personal favorites:

1. The Italian Stallion's talk at the first summit. The Manzella Matrix unfolding live. It's sorta like Mark Twain talking about his youth on the Mississippi, and nobody thinking, hmmmm—this might be a good book. Classic.

2. Both Aaron Zick talks. Science trumps Kool-Aid.

3. This years Joe Daniels talk on the REAL place to draw lines for elbow and turned shoulder planes. Awesome, thanks to some guy who keeps asking and answering questions. ;)

Video

Looking forward to the videos Brian. Should be a wealth of info, hopefully as good as the Canton set.

Steve Khatib

Super Moderator
Only AI'S can purchase summit tapes. 2005 is on sale now 2006 & 2007 are going to be released early Jan. Hopefully they dont edit too much.

Great dvd's they will be a great source of reflective learming for me.

I guess all we need now is for Brianand co. to rate or grade the presentations?

Any A+ talks?

hcw

New
something tells me...

Only AI'S can purchase summit tapes. 2005 is on sale now 2006 & 2007 are going to be released early Jan. Hopefully they dont edit too much.

Great dvd's they will be a great source of reflective learming for me.

I guess all we need now is for Brianand co. to rate or grade the presentations?

Any A+ talks?

...they are missing an excellent marketing opportunity!

Ya word. They probably figure more ppl will sign up to be AI's this way. But shoot look at what we get for free in here.

hcw

New
i don't have the time to become an AI....

Ya word. They probably figure more ppl will sign up to be AI's this way. But shoot look at what we get for free in here.

...but i probably have the cash to spend on the dvd (assuming the TGM folks are realistic:)...and i'm sure there are plenty more in the same boat...

Status
Not open for further replies.