TGM - the catalogue updated...? TGM video Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Homer were still alive would he have gone the interactive / DVD route to demo swings which illustrate swing components??

There is a degree of purity about the B+W photos of Diane but would he have embraced the video / internet technology and illustrated the components with real life golfers swings?

It struck me that using all the swings on Youtube one could establish a "Golfing Zoo" which could illustrate the various species of swing components. After all, Homer expanded the catalogue presumably based on the variety of swings he saw - with the internet he would have access to so many "species" of swing for him to catalogue!!

CLEARLY this would have to be done in a fair minded way and not in a sneering manner, please. But if you post on youtube you have to accept that it is in the public space. So academic comments only please and no silly noises!

Extra points for those "collectors" who find examples of the bizarre or uncatalogued!

Brian Manzella

Administrator
Cool.

I have no problem with it....

Except one really big one:

What "other" folks—who have an agenda to manipulate the definitions of TGM terms—will say some swing is.

So...I will provide some examples of irrefutable concepts. Like snap vs. sweep releases and double-shifts vs. single ones.

(Who am I kidding, there will still be "problems.")

This is why I am writting my own "Glossary."

The Lexicon

The Manzella Matrix verbal toobox

with full attribution when applicable. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.