Thank you sooooo much Kevin Shields and Lindsey Newman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won my local city championship for a third time today, played a 18 hole qualifier 3 18 hole matches and a 36 hole final hit 72 of 82 greens for the whole tournament, I am hitting the ball as well as I can hit it. I"m hitting a ton of quality iron shots and making a lot of putts, I really appreciate your guys help so much, gave you some props in the paper and have many people around here interested in lessons. hopefully i'll have a link to the article tomorrow. I can't say enough how much I've appreciated your help heres to the first of many more tournament wins!

Won my local city championship for a third time today, played a 18 hole qualifier 3 18 hole matches and a 36 hole final hit 72 of 82 greens for the whole tournament, I am hitting the ball as well as I can hit it. I"m hitting a ton of quality iron shots and making a lot of putts, I really appreciate your guys help so much, gave you some props in the paper and have many people around here interested in lessons. hopefully i'll have a link to the article tomorrow. I can't say enough how much I've appreciated your help heres to the first of many more tournament wins!

Unfortunately "These guys are good" is already taken but it applies to these guys here.

Status
Not open for further replies.