THE BLACKHAWKS ARE IN THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da Da Dada Da Dada Da Dada Dada Da Da

As a lifelong Chicago resident and a former hockey player, I'm pumped!!!!!

jimmyt

New
Until 13 years ago I lived in Chicago my entire life. Live in Las Vegas now and I would like to go back and see some games, but I'm destined to watch from here.

But I will be the LOUDEST one cheering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
:)

Nice seeing the hawks doing well, i remember being a young kid watching them in 92 against the penguins and i think we were favored them too. While the flyers seem like they are going to beat montreal they have one HOT goalie. That scares me.

jimmyt

New
JimmyBoy

:)

Nice seeing the hawks doing well, i remember being a young kid watching them in 92 against the penguins and i think we were favored them too. While the flyers seem like they are going to beat montreal they have one HOT goalie. That scares me.

Not one goalie is any hotter the Neimi for the hawks...... this man is allowing 1 goal every 40 shots or so.......

About 15 years ago I shot a round of golf with a bunch of the former blackhawks....Jeremy Roenick, Dirk Graham and 3 others......they could all play

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Its a shame the Penquins had that freak in Montreal in goal or it would be nice to come to Chicago for those easy pickins. Would have been nice to relive the sweep of '92.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Not one goalie is any hotter the Neimi for the hawks...... this man is allowing 1 goal every 40 shots or so.......

About 15 years ago I shot a round of golf with a bunch of the former blackhawks....Jeremy Roenick, Dirk Graham and 3 others......they could all play

um...that flyers goalie has 3 shut outs against montreal in the same series, i love niemi but thats hotter lol. hockey players transition to golf the easiest of any sport due to the type of action required with a hockey stick

Status
Not open for further replies.