The matching game____getting Kevin Sheilds technically up to speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin -

Your awesome contributor, great posts (with followups), an excellent golfer, yes I will stop.

Forum needs you to get a video out there!

Would it be possible that someone from the forum can buddy up with you to get you somewhat tech savy. You help us.........................lets help you!

This forum is a gift that keeps giving..........yeah I could PM you, but there may be a list of volunteers, even near you!
People can briefly post if they want to volunteer to help you, you pick a couple people, thread closes.
What do you think!
JeffS

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
I would be, not exaggerating, a thousand times worse presenter than Brian. I am discussing a collaborative video with him. I do wish, however, that I had the technically know how to post a quick video if typing an answer doesn't suffice.

Either way, thanks for the kind words

ZAP

New
Wait wait wait! Having taken lessons from the both of you in the same day I can honestly say that Brian is not 1000 times better than you at presenting information. 500 maybe but not 1000. :cool:

And if an idiot like me can figure out Youtube.......

I'm super down to help him, but in what fashion I don't know. Is all you need the knowledge to make and post a video to youtube?

Here's an animated tutorial...

tumblr_lsh5ndWHp61qapmlqo1_250.gif

It's a good point. It would seem like more videos than verbiage would be a great help to this site. Words fall short of carrying your message every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.