The Way Back TGMachine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Bartlett

Administrator
meandben87.jpg

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
THis thread's going in an interesting direction:p Maybe I'll post some pics of me in white and you all can size me up:D

For the record....pretty handsome. Ben's not so bad either

Neat picture Tom.

I know a lot about Ben Doyle's teaching, but how good of a player was he? I'm sure he was a hell of a ball striker.

Birdie,

You didnt know Ben was Canadian? You must be from the East Coast of Canada then!! ( I am surprised though as you have been on this forum for some time and havnt checked Ben out yet? He has a decent website, good info. C'mon man that's family! I am from BC originally! NJ now...don't ask!!)

Birdie,

You didnt know Ben was Canadian? You must be from the East Coast of Canada then!! ( I am surprised though as you have been on this forum for some time and havnt checked Ben out yet? He has a decent website, good info. C'mon man that's family! I am from BC originally! NJ now...don't ask!!)

No I had no clue! Very cool though. A little extra neat tidbit, per-se.

I am from Ontario..........I've checked his site many a time before, I just must've missed that bit of info.

BC is beautiful...it really is. Quite the drive through the mountains and into Whistler...oh my. It's like a roller-coaster through a postcard.

Don't do it with a crazy driver though! My cousin had me worried about my life.

BC is beautiful...it really is.

I wouldnt say I took it for granted growing up but whenever I say where I am from I get the same response. Now when I go back I really realize it! I worked at Gallagher's Canyon growing up and hosted a Canadian Amateur. Many nice courses there. Many nice courses in Ontario too, and that part of the country is great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.