this guy will give you 2 a side.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could teach him off the tour in about 2 minutes:) I hope he never takes a lesson from anyone. Chein Soon Lu (Sp?) is another fantastically skilled player (Champs Tour) who looks like he couldn't win the B Flight of the local muni stroke play.

Love it. How many other guys have been taught off the tour?
I could teach him off the tour in about 2 minutes:) I hope he never takes a lesson from anyone. Chein Soon Lu (Sp?) is another fantastically skilled player (Champs Tour) who looks like he couldn't win the B Flight of the local muni stroke play.

Famous quote from a coach (can't remember who I am afraid) that he could make Russell Claydon (ex-European Tour stalwart, finished second in the Australian Open as an amateur) into a "seven handicapper with a very conventional golf swing". He left him to what I seem to remember was his triple over-lap grip and Russell made a good living on tour for years.

So.... when this player starts struggling or wants to get better (all players do both), and you don't have at least a TM/FS, what do you work on? :)

Famous quote from a coach (can't remember who I am afraid) that he could make Russell Claydon (ex-European Tour stalwart, finished second in the Australian Open as an amateur) into a "seven handicapper with a very conventional golf swing". He left him to what I seem to remember was his triple over-lap grip and Russell made a good living on tour for years.

I think it may have been my former teacher Eddie Birchenough.

Status
Not open for further replies.