Tiger hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH7Zy5KX-Rs[/media]

He holed the putt for birdie.

Just one sick shot.

Anyone know the yardage on this?

I've noticed a difference between Tiger on Thursday and Friday and Tiger yesterday.

The first two days he used very few practice swings and he seemed to be concentrating more on the shot than the swing.

Yesterday he used tons of of practice swings and seemed to be playing golf swing instead of golf.

Is there anything more frustrating than watching the world's best athlete under-perform because of such a silly reason?

Hopefully he goes nuts today.

I've noticed a difference between Tiger on Thursday and Friday and Tiger yesterday.

The first two days he used very few practice swings and he seemed to be concentrating more on the shot than the swing.

Yesterday he used tons of of practice swings and seemed to be playing golf swing instead of golf.

Is there anything more frustrating than watching the world's best athlete under-perform because of such a silly reason?

Hopefully he goes nuts today.

Can't help but notice by watching the Haney project and seeing what he teaches that Tiger is not benefiting from the swing plane that Haney wants. Prime example is Tiger's tee shot on the 1st today. Tiger looked to be working on a tumble of the club with some of his practice swings, but still swinging too far to the right.

Helped on that hook shot though.

Last edited:
I think its pretty obvious that Haney is not helping Tiger.

At least not his swing. But he is more of a "coach". "You can't miss any greens", etc.

I think without him, Tiger would already have 2-3 more majors.

Damn shame.

I was right behind him when he hit a hook over and around the trees from 15 fairway to 17 green. Absolutely the most amount of clubhead speed I've ever seen with a 7(?) iron. He hit a 50 yard hook with an uphill, ball below his feet lie over trees. The sound it made is hard to describe.

He can do amazing things with a golf club.

Status
Not open for further replies.