Tiger to return for Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad he's coming back. I'm truthfully surprised it's at this tournament, but it will be great to have him back.

I thought for sure he would come back for the Tavistock Cup. The Masters makes sense though, Augusta National can control everything that happens at the Tournament including what press is allowed. I don't think we will be seeing TMZ trying to get an interview with Tiger at Augusta.

Especially when he wins by 5.

Booooo.

I hope someone else wins, though I of course will not concede that anything is possible. Him or anyone. (though Tiger of course has a great history of doing big things on the golf course)

Good luck to Tiger though. I knew he'd play Augusta.

Makes sense though. You would have to be nuts to risk your badge to taunt Tiger. I'm sure the Marshalls will have special instructions. Ticket holders try to hide the death the the holder in order to keep the tickets. Definitely the most organized tournament I have ever attended.

dbl

New
Why would it be the greatest victory?

He will be in effect slinking back into golf, and not sacrificing much of anything for his penance. Boo Tiger.

Why would it be the greatest victory?

He will be in effect slinking back into golf, and not sacrificing much of anything for his penance. Boo Tiger.

Seriously? How about the longest break from golf and all of the stuff that he has gone through (yes it's his own fault). Yes, I think it would be HIS greatest victory by far. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.