TIGERS Vs DUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU sees Oregon type speed all the time. Oregon's only seen LSU type speed and size once, and the 60+ points per game didn't really pan out for them.

As long as there are no clock management decisions, LSU opens a can of...

WA.png

LSU sees Oregon type speed all the time. Oregon's only seen LSU type speed and size once, and the 60+ points per game didn't really pan out for them.

As long as there are no clock management decisions, LSU opens a can of...

WA.png

You mean TWICE.....right? Auburn AND Ohio State in consecutive bowl game losses.

P.S. How bout those Aggies:cool:

Lee must have a negative angle of attack on his throwing motion. Is his right arm 8" shorter than his left arm?

Last edited:
You must not have watched that Rose Bowl....OR the last Sugar Bowl....well that one didn't happen so I can understand.

Na, I typically only watch the title game. So you'll understand why I think OSU lacked speed based on their last two title game appearances. They do usually look fast against Penn State though. :eek::p

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
I love this time of year. Everybody is watching college football while I have it on DVR....AND I have the golf course to myself on Saturday afternoons. Really works to my advantage.

Gotta love the priorities in the Deep South.

Please tell me the SEC is swapping Texas A&M for Georgia.

Actually, wouldn't THE U be a better fit in the SEC?

Be careful what you wish for, adding A&M would be like adding Illinois. Maybe Boise State and TCU are actually for real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.