Time to talk Tiger again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He went low. He looks a tad bit leaner in the upper body and much less stiff. Will it survive the weekend, what are the odds he wins?

Nobody and I mean nobody is more excited than mgranato!!!!

jackie2.jpg

My attorney has advised me to not rush to judgement and wait until all the facts are in before commenting.

ZAP

New
What is interesting is how low key the announcers seem to be. A few months ago they got all jazzed up about him even playing.
I guess we will see.

I almost hate to admit this........but I have been pulling for him this week. It would make the Presidents Cup even more interesting if he is coming off of a win and playing well again.

edit:

Sitting here watching the third round of the Ausie Open and Tiger's play. Tiger's swing looks really good with the irons. His tempo is really nice and he looks comfortable. Then he takes the driver out of the bag and looks like a 10 handicap. What the heck is the deal? How is it that Foley hasn't made any progress with Tiger and the driver? I guess I'm confused by the fact that Tiger's driving has OBVIOUSLY been his Achilles Heel for a long time. Yet two of the supposedly top teachers in the world haven't managed to improve his driving a lick.

I just don't get it. It can't be a lack of talent. I certainly don't believe it's a lack of effort on Tiger's part. Is it poor teaching? Is it a mental problem?

Last edited:

66er

New
and.......hes playing terrible today, he seems to like the majority of shots he is hitting though, they just arent going close enough to compensate for his awful putting today, short game doesnt look to sharp either.

On the second hole he snap hooked it off the planet with driver into the 8th fairway. How can he miss that bad? I mean he just came off the range.

ZAP

New
It just looks to me that he is trying to hit the driver too hard all of the time. He seems to hit that controlled three wood pretty well. Looks like he is trying to hit a career drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.