Ernie3.JPG

Ernie4.JPG

rundmc

Banned
Brian Manzella said:
Come on,

TIEger Wuuuds!

Right on chicken bone!!!

As with everything else on tour these days . . .

Who would you say is playing for 2nd in this category?

Daly?

TigerWoods_2004.jpg

Last edited:
That was his pick the last time the question came around. (big Johnny D)

(that's when he had the power of Jack Daniels tho prolly)

What about Fred Couples? Fluid swing 2006 PGA driving average 299.8 yds (ranked 20th). Not bad for a 47 yr old at 5'11" 185 lbs.

Not sure if Tiger has solved his head bob axis tilt with Haney. I know is head is moving less now but I do not have recent slo mo (British,PGA) to evaluate.

If you head bob you have to make some compensation to get back to the ball. In Tiger's case it was extra axis tilt. With the longer clubs it would lead to blocks right or even hoods if he flipped it.

rundmc

Banned
Lee Buck's pivot is as strong as the stank on Nel Carter's feet after she pimp struts on hot black tar to the bakery.

0347-1007.jpg

What the hell is the criteria? Best Pivot ...based on What?

Pivots vary depending on Plane Angle Variations, elbow locations, release points etc..

or are you going for what looks best!!!

Do you honestly think the pivot is the same for a Low Cut and a High Draw?

..If you think they are the same..you got a ways to go in learning this stuff ....

Honestly the Pivot in my opinion is over taught by most...

Remember there are 3 zones of action that have to be coordinated...

Teaching the Pivot is not really a difficult thing...but for the average guy folding shirts in the shop..it is probably SAFE...It's only gonna help..and not leave a mark..

Teaching people the release motions and moving the release point around to bring about better timing and application of force is really one of the many challenges...

The Return of NAT said:
What the hell is the criteria? Best Pivot ...based on What?

Pivots vary depending on Plane Angle Variations, elbow locations, release points etc..

or are you going for what looks best!!!

Do you honestly think the pivot is the same for a Low Cut and a High Draw?

..If you think they are the same..you got a ways to go in learning this stuff ....

I don't pretend to be any less than a moron compared to the people that study this stuff for a living.

. . . and no I don't think they are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.