Tour pro angle of attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how does it compare to AOA of a 15 handicap?

Watched some players today on the Canadian Tour. Clubface seems to come in so shallow and well back of the ball, bam right into the back of the ball, and it goes miles long and high.

What are they doing differently than the guys I play with?

But just using my eyes and I could be seeing things.

Drew

I play with a buddy that takes HUGE divots. Last night I was out with the wife and messing around I guess. I was purposely trying to take a divot and just couldn't do it, just scrapes. His are more out to in so when I tried that I shanked a few real bad. Not sure how he does it but I sure can't.

hp12c

New
And how does it compare to AOA of a 15 handicap?

Watched some players today on the Canadian Tour. Clubface seems to come in so shallow and well back of the ball, bam right into the back of the ball, and it goes miles long and high.

What are they doing differently than the guys I play with?

But just using my eyes and I could be seeing things.

Drew

I like Bmanz pulling the hula hoop out of the ground example. I try to do the out toss put the hula hoop in the ground and then pull it out, if I dont pull out a lot big divot pull the hula hoop out more less divot sometimes just scrapes sometimes a little chunky monkey (hit a little heavy). I like the big/medium divots due to ball just flies better to my eye and the sound is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.