Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have re-tooled my swing to perfect my transition from the top. Now I am smooooth and lag is happening automatically. Is this normal?
I am finding great improvements in distance and accuracy by not rushing the transition and just allowing it to happen as a natural response to my coil. I had a tendency to squeeze the club and even jerk the downswing, since I stopped doing this-WOW!
Your comments please would help.

Eminem

Banned
No offense here but im not phychic. How am I to tell if you are doing something right or not right if I do not see your swing.

If you feel smooth and lag is truely happening, then power to you. Chances are what feel and real are two different things. Did you look at my backswing pics, what I feel is happening isn't happening (To begin with I felt like I was going to tie my laces). Only by using film can I assess without a teacher my pitfalls and sucesses.

As far as tempo - this is easy with good mechanics. With bad mechanics its pretty darn hard.

With the irons especially, I like to feel that I start as I mean to go on. I feel like its a nice constant speed back and through but ... Im not positive if thats the actual case...

Status
Not open for further replies.