Trouble with follow thru / shots left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm kind of lost on this one. Play SD1.0 all of a sudden I fell like i am stopping at the ball when trying a little draw. Its low and left, so the opposite of my premium shot (high) Anyone got a check down of a few things I can try?

Thanks!

1. check the pivot
2. first move must be right shoulder down
3. hit it with the pivot....get the left shoulder as far away from the ball at impact. May help to practice the impact position.

I struggled some with sd 1.0...and...

I was really over-doing the inside part of taking it back. Too inside, swinging too flat and too right. Similar shots to yours

My report- very positive. Got thru the ball nice, distance and height (high!) came back. Benhogan55 tips worked....heres my notes.
1. check the pivot - did not put this technique in play, more interested in #2 & #3
2. first move must be right shoulder down - used this tip to place to get it under my chin, very effective
3. hit it with the pivot....get the left shoulder as far away from the ball at impact. May help to practice the impact position.- left shoulder away from the ball was the key, seriously benhogan has no idea who i am or my swing / handicap and bam I actually hold my finish. All I can say is thanks! I gotta 2 man tourney this weekend and if I remember I will give an update if she holds up under the gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.