TSPGA Teaching and Coaching Summit-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
The presenters, Rick Martino, Brian Manzella, Eric Johnson, Christian Marquardt, David Dise, Gordon Vietmeier, Jim Cichra and Joe Plecker presented some of the best viewpoints in a single forum that I have ever attended. Their expertise and presentation skills were second to none!
My ratings given the subject matter that I requseted from each individual:
Rick, Brian, Eric, Christian, Gordon, Jim, David and Joe all deserve A ratings and would be a compliment to any summit at any venue!
The roundtable had so many questions presented by the attendees that time prevented response to all. The questions that were responded to would make you mind think twice about the information mainstream instructors are purveying and make you rethink the information that is presented. The braintrust was truly a pleasure to listen to and as the moderator/coordinator of the summit, it was a pleasure to help as opposed to redirect.
My committee, Damon Lucas, Jim Cichra, Gordon Vietmeier, Eric Johnson and Frank Blazewick were tremendous and the staff at Oakmont C. C., Peggy Schaal and Tom Wallace were outstanding. A special thank you to Bob Ford for his assistance helped make the first teaching and coaching summit in the Tri-State Section PGA very special.
Thank you to all involved.
MK

Status
Not open for further replies.