What are the other groups doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian Manzella

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread isn't going anywhere.

The morad guys think they know everything.

The s&t guys think they know everything.

The book literalists think they know everything.

I am damn sure they don't, and I don't either.

In my opinion, we are way out in front.

I never stop learning, and I have surrounded myself with super smart guys who never stop as well.

We are currently on a research mission, and in the next two days are meeting with two different world-class scientists.

What are the other groups doing today?

S

SteveT

Brian Manzella:

I never stop learning, and I have surrounded myself with super smart guys who never stop as well.

We are currently on a research mission, and in the next two days are meeting with two different world-class scientists.

Progress requires an open mind, and our BManz is on a roll now and nothing will stop him from uniting practical instructional golf with theoretical scientific golf. Scientists can't do this, only teachers like BManz can pull it off.

I challenged Brian in 2003-4 when he was rabidly espousing the gospel of Homer/TGM (Search: "horton") ... and now he has blossomed with his scientific revelations from legitimate sources.

I eagerly await the enlightenment from Project 1.68 .... :)

footwedge

Horton, WHY? .... do you eagerly await it, i thought you said you are the only one who is enlightened. Are you Hal?...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.