What Educated Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian

So much talk on educated hands. What can you tell from hitting a lot of balls about your glove hand or hand without a glove. Wear should be ? Not be? Right hand anything there to see or not see?

Important? What do you think?

My glove wear's on the thumb, Callous below the little finger and ring finger. Right hand callous on the middle just above the base.

educated hands

lmisner1040 said:
Brian

So much talk on educated hands. What can you tell from hitting a lot of balls about your glove hand or hand without a glove. Wear should be ? Not be? Right hand anything there to see or not see?

Important? What do you think?

My glove wear's on the thumb, Callous below the little finger and ring finger. Right hand callous on the middle just above the base.

You must be striking the ball fairly well. The wear on the thumb is okay and callous are in the right spots. Swing well !

Educated Hands

rosser said:
You must be striking the ball fairly well. The wear on the thumb is okay and callous are in the right spots. Swing well !

Thanks again. I am a work in progress. You have eased my mind plenty.

Interesting. I also wear out on the thumb. I have no Callous on my left hand but i do get one on my right hand. See

Thing is though, i only feel i get the callous on my right hand when i'm not playing so well/grip doesn't feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.