What out toss do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to figure out where I belong in regard to the out toss. Brian has said in multiple threads that the out toss idea from IATR is not for everyone and not for those players who already have some toss or cast built into their swing.
Well, I have never been a handle dragger. Never had much lean. Pretty much been a flip hooker since I can remember.
What out toss should I use? Is it more of a down and out toss instead of up and out? Is it more of the ‘fiddle” out toss?

Thanks

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
And just to be clear so nobody misrepresents what I say (fat chance), the feel of this is obviously not for everyone nor does everyone have to focus on it. It is for everyone in the sense that the net effect of the several ways to do it are requirements for a good downswing.

If that isn't clear enough for anyone, feel free to PM me with any questions.

might be obvious but just in case...if you have natural tendency to early axis tilt, and you try to out toss...can be pretty disastrous...therefore make sure your back sufficiently turned towards target and you don't early axis tilt (or even feel some tilt toward target at transition)

Status
Not open for further replies.