What's the name of the clubmaking outfit in N.O.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been searching the forum trying to find the message containing this info. Brian mentioned playing some OEMs in Louiville and clubs from these guys in New Orleans. Help???

Thanks!

And I quote:

"I have Swing-Sync shafts and heads in Louisiana, Srixons and conventional shafts in Louisville"

Do you still have the tape of the Golf Channel show of Don Trahan??:D:D

quote:Originally posted by bsbsbs

And I quote:

"I have Swing-Sync shafts and heads in Louisiana, Srixons and conventional shafts in Louisville"

Do you still have the tape of the Golf Channel show of Don Trahan??:D:D

Thanks. That's the thread I was looking for!

I have Trahan's appearance saved on my DVR. I attempted to capture it using my camcorder as I would a VCR tape but that didn't work. I may be able to download it to a VCR. The online manual for my DVR says it's possible depending on the configuration of my machine. It isn't a TIVO but one that is provided by my cable company. I'll give it another shot when I get a chance.

I don't hink those guys are located in New Orleans, though. I think that's just the brand Brian leaves at his house down here.

quote:Originally posted by Matt Taylor

I don't hink those guys are located in New Orleans, though. I think that's just the brand Brian leaves at his house down here.

From the SwingSync website:

Tyler Goynes New Orleans, Louisiana, 504 909-4653 email Tyler

quote:Originally posted by Matt Taylor

no ****. learn something new everyday...

How bout 'dat! :)

I build my own but all I do is weight sort shafts and keep the swingweights fairly constant. I'd be curious to try one of their sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.