where is Brian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Bmanz?
I know he said he was going to cut back to concentrate on other projects but did that mean we will only read from him on the blog? I hope this is temporary because I really enjoy his input.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
This is his busiest time of the year. Between tour stops, research, corporate outings and his JOB at English Turn his time is being eaten up. Don't worry. He'll be around.

Has Brian ever been in more demand? I doubt it. Has Brian ever been more highly rated, I doubt it. He's at a peak and I can imagine there are not enough hours in the day right now. Careful Brian, don't burn yerself out!

BTW, $150 an hour is too cheap for a man of your calibre. $250 would be reasonable to me for your expertise. Others who don't have a clue are charging those kinda prices, and you're the best.

Has Brian ever been in more demand? I doubt it. Has Brian ever been more highly rated, I doubt it. He's at a peak and I can imagine there are not enough hours in the day right now. Careful Brian, don't burn yerself out!

BTW, $150 an hour is too cheap for a man of your calibre. $250 would be reasonable to me for your expertise. Others who don't have a clue are charging those kinda prices, and you're the best.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't remind him or you are going to price us out of top quality golf lessons.

I'm sure Brian wouldn't mind if you gave him an extra $100 per hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.