Where is Mandrin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared Willerson

Super Moderator
His contributions ebb and flow. The forum can go six months without hearing a word from him and all of a sudden there are many new threads where he discusses various findings from his research.

It's interesting and the forum is better when he contributes.

art

New
I miss his contributions! He has contributed quite a lot to this forum! Mandrin, where are you?

Dear Jon,

Thanks for the comment, I would also like to add the 'apparent' absence of the scientists that were a part of Anti Summit I and II. Their active participation would greatly be appreciated.

I had hoped for very active discussion(s) with these and other scientists, but now feel that an instruction-based site may not be the right site and environment for science-based exchanges. I sure hope it is, now that the extensive thread activities, and recent details of the 'release' subject have been fully vetted.

Brian Manzella

Administrator
That's what project 1.68 is....

LEARNING from the scientists like Mandrin, Zick, Wood, Neal, Nesbit, Tuxen, MacKenzie, Maffei, etc, FIGURING HOW IT APPIES TO Real-World Golf and Golf Instruction, IMPLEMENTING them in the real-world, and then SHARING the resultant information with TEACHERS and GOLFERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.