Who do you enjoy watching swing the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so awesome....I have done some goofy shit while trying to learn stuff but that takes the cake.

I like this one

OMG. I can't stop laughing!! That *had* to hurt,,, 'cuz I know what it feels like to hit your ankle with your SW when you're knocking the sand off after you've exited a bunker! Ouch!

I love how indignant the student looks the first time he swings and clips his wrist on the bar. Just before he nails poor Wayne full bore on the ankle.

Envy...
_38274911_els.gif

Enjoy...
http---makeagifcom-media-12-29-2012-JcMhdb_zps5e40304a.gif

If that bottom one is who I think it is, I almost pissed my pants laughing.

my top 4 and why

oosthuizen - for the appearance of effortless power
mcilroy - for how he never seems to hold anything back
tiger - because he has so many different shots//swings//follow-throughs//reactions
woodland - only takes it back to 3/4 and then it's bombs away

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator

Interesting, i wonder if he was trying to play a bit lower shot there with that iron off the tee and the short hole. He seems to be standing much closer to the ball on that swing than i ever usually see him (when i payed attention anyway). The closer stance makes his swing become more upright.

Oh and I also like David Love III's swing.

I loved (pun intended?) his early 90's to early 2000's swing.

My favorites are:

Rory McIlroy- just rips it time after time.

Ben Curtis- I played with him a few times in high school. Nice guy then, he put up with my sorry game.

1999-2002 Tiger- DUH!

Interesting, i wonder if he was trying to play a bit lower shot there with that iron off the tee and the short hole. He seems to be standing much closer to the ball on that swing than i ever usually see him (when i payed attention anyway). The closer stance makes his swing become more upright.
Not the funny aspect ratio? I just like how Gary creams his pants over the swing.

Jim Kobylinski

Super Moderator
Not the funny aspect ratio? I just like how Gary creams his pants over the swing.

LOL i always mute the videos, i didn't even know there was a voice over. Good point on the aspect ratio it is possible BUT if you look at his hand distance and waist bend it appears closer than what he normally had when i was paying attention to his swing. However as i mentioned, it could have been on purpose to hit it a bit lower and try to get some more run since it was an iron off the tee on a short hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.