Why is it? (artist formerly known as Eyeoffish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAP

New
Now that I feel like I have even more control over my golf ball thanks to Brian and company I feel the need to play even more risky shots than I did before? It is like I have the need to tempt fate.

hp12c

New
Now that I feel like I have even more control over my golf ball thanks to Brian and company I feel the need to play even more risky shots than I did before? It is like I have the need to tempt fate.

No, I would say if you dont try it how do you know if you can do it.

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
What's the point of hitting it better and using your old strategy. It's like getting a face transplant but still hitting on skanks.

ZAP

New
What's the point of hitting it better and using your old strategy. It's like getting a face transplant but still hitting on skanks.

I thought I played pretty aggressive before but now it is like I am looking for ways to "thread the needle" sometimes. Don't get me wrong it is a really nice feeling to have. I just wondered if others had a similar experience. I think I remember you saying something about playing practice rounds where you challenged nearly every shot.

18 pars would drive me mental. Nobody buys a Veyron to drive it like a 4 door saloon.

Just remember... with new power comes new responsibility. Don't let your new weapons hurt you. :)

774c4e36a41e.gif

hp12c

New

u know now that i think back I tried all kinds of impossible shots when I was started out playing, now im all agreesive to conservative target mmmm fun, NOT, back then it was all about fun and it was, then we started keeping score and that kinda killed all the trick shots. maybe 1 round a month no score just fun.

I watched the 2nd shots at muifield yesterday on #9. You cannot conceive of how aggressive the lines of the 40 or so players I witnessed. I stood right next to them on the left side of the fairway and paid very close attention to their aim and shot selection. That shot is very difficult and those guys could care less.

Because your level of can do

went up.

Status
Not open for further replies.