WTF I cannot properly line up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CAN'T AIM!

I haven't played a round of golf in 5-6 years, so I decided to go to the range. I was making great contact, had good distance and my trajectory was fine. What really boiled my blood was that I have this weird tendency to aim to the right; it got so bad that I was purposely aiming way left just to hit a straight shot. Have the golf gods cursed me for quitting the game?

I'll add that all my shots were straight to very mild draws, but my alignment was off. No curves!

What are some alignment tips for an extremely right eye dominant golfer?

Last edited:

Kevin Shields

Super Moderator
Self, step in with your right foot first and put your right eye closer to the target line, swivel your head and line up with an open body. Then bring your left foot around and take your grip

Play more often than once every 5 years. Sorry couldn't resist.

Of course you couldn't resist, it's your nature. Negativity and criticism is all you ever have to offer. If only your golf game was this consistent! No one can accuse you of helping anyone, you have that going for you! How does that make you FEEL???
Please do tell...

Last edited:
Thanks for asking the question self-mastery, I too am plagued with this feeling at times. Without the question we wouldn't have gotten the great video instruction from Brian that followed. So thanks again!

Dariusz J.

Are you LED or RED person ? Your problem appears to be valid for lead eye dominant persons.
Moreover, aim with clavicles, not feet !

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.