Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:Originally posted by rwh

[quote[/i]

horton could be Don Horton of SciGolf.

that was my thoughts also.

http://www.manzellagolfforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1409&whichpage=10

8th post down.

mandrin was trying to get Scott who I assumed by the dialog was ScottHazeldine of SciGolf to come and assist him over here, he defered, but it would seem likely given the irrational nature of the attacks that someone who would act that way had a financial interest in losing people to TGM as a result of the stir caused by Yoda's swing.

Scott has always be a fine gentleman on that site. Last year he had a health problem, heart attck or something and didn't have any health insurance which drained all his savings. The forums response was- It was his own fault not to have health insurance. If you are an independent contractor or self employed, monthly health insurance can cost more then a mortage. The SA forum has little class.

And yes, Yodas swing has WOWed people on GEA and SA- just as it has done here, too.

It would take more than Scott to help mandrin. Fenring exposed mandrin as an inept, plagiaristic wonk scientist, who's not even competent enough to accurately copy someone else's work. After that embarassment, I doubt you'll see him back here.

horton is a different matter, being a carnival barker, who loves to come here and "fish".

Both are under the illusion that those here are on an isolated "unscientific" island, waiting to be rescued. They want to save us from that fraud, Homer. The problem is that their lifeboat is full of holes.

What a powerful vision Yoda's swing did make to get basher's hair to rise on the back of their necks, like it did. Like sinking rats, they attacked.

You should see the boys on GEA, my new friends, some longtime TGM bashers now on a TGM high- thanks to Ted Fort. What a year it has been.

Who will you enlighten to TGM this coming year. It is a grass roots thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.