Clubpaths, and Hogan vs. Tiger 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

footwedge

Do you know what does the word PROPORTION mean ? Shaq's big feet mean nothing with his higher located CoG. Think wide.

Cheers

That's stability. Balance is different. Think of it this way if your inner ear is severly damaged your balance will be greatly affected but if you lie down you will be stable but your balance is still compromised.

Dariusz J.

That's stability. Balance is different. Think of it this way if your inner ear is severly damaged your balance will be greatly affected but if you lie down you will be stable but your balance is still compromised.

Stability is static balance. Dynamic balance is different but obviously a derivative of static balance provided all things equal (inner ear).
What next ? LOL

Cheers

footwedge

Stability is static balance. Dynamic balance is different but obviously a derivative of static balance provided all things equal (inner ear).
What next ? LOL

Cheers

Yeah, I just assumed we moved when we play sports, silly me. Nothing next, we are done, thanks.

A machine would produce a slight hook because the axis of rotation is inside the tool.

The ball does deform on the clubface but since the duration is fleetingly short, pragmatically you can completely dismiss it.

In terms of pragmatic understanding you only really need to know the line of force drawn perpendicular to the COG from the sweetspot and the line drawn from the sweetspot perpendicular to the clubface plane. If at impact they both match up in a vertical plane perpendicular to the ground plane, the shot will travel straight on that vertical plane.

Dariusz J.

The ball does deform on the clubface but since the duration is fleetingly short, pragmatically you can completely dismiss it.

In terms of pragmatic understanding you only really need to know the line of force drawn perpendicular to the COG from the sweetspot and the line drawn from the sweetspot perpendicular to the clubface plane. If at impact they both match up in a vertical plane perpendicular to the ground plane, the shot will travel straight on that vertical plane.

I will not be arguing with that.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.